CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Diversifunion

It may well be quite possible that I wasn't born the the "blogging" gene. Turns out im not consistent. Not with blogging, to be honest not with a whole lot in life. But its's midnight here in Chile and I have nothing better to do than blog some random note for all you perusing the internet to read. Hopefully its worth the 3 mins you spend on my site.
Yep, you read right, im in Chile duing a sort of study abroad. The laugh of the day goes like this...
Imagine being in Chile (along the coast)
Imagine sitting around listening to Pat Benetar "Love is a battlefield" in said Chile(and other such songs of the same genre) with a family of people you barely understand.
Add to that being in a Peruvian/ Chinese/ Thai/ Japanese/ Sushi restaurant eating a bit everything.
On top of all of that add awkwardness only I seem to be able to conjure up, and my ungracefullness at every fancy meal setting. haha. provided for one of the most interesting lunch meals my stomach has consumed in a long time.
Love the awkward moments in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment